Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Own build service: Error adding files to package
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:16:19 +0200
On Fri, Sep 19, Ulf wrote:

I tried to setup my own build service on SLES10 SP2 64bit server.
OBS-1.0.0-4
Everything works fine so far.
But if i try to add files to a package (local file), I' ll get this error
message. Any ideas?
OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: unknown
Message: uninitialized constant ApplicationHelper::EXTERNAL_FRONTEND_HOST

Recently I had the same or a similar issue.
That's a new setting which has to be applied to
/srv/www/obs/webclient/config/environments/production_slave.rb

Just duplicate the existing variables starting with FRONTEND_HOST and add
EXTERNAL_ as a prefix.

AFAIR, that was the only change I did.

--
With best regards,