Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %fdupes and %_docdir
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:46:08 +0200
On Saturday 20 September 2008, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

How to apply %fdupes macros to the files and dirs which are placed
into %_docdir? As far as I know files marked as %doc are moved
into %_docdir after excecution of %install section.

run %fdupes on the source tree that you plan to put into %doc with the symlink
option (-s). No better solution available atm as far as I know.

Greetings,
Dirk