Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Automatically update of OBS packages on SuSE
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:02:29 +0200
2008/9/19 Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx>:
Hi list readers,

what do I have to do, that SuSE 11.0 realises that there is a new version of
my package on my home repository? I added this repository already to the SuSE
online repository and if I start yast manually and have a look to updates,
then I find them. But automatically this dosn't work.

Is the problem in my spec file or do I have to change something in the SuSE
settings?
i m not sur to understand al , also i don't use opensuse, but yast is
pkg manager, and auto update is another tool where yu choice in
aviable repo/srce which one will be used to update ?

You find the spec file here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=nted&project=home%3Adaswaldhorn

Thank you for any hint in which direction I have to look.

Greetings, Carsten

--
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: