[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools:Devel: New snapshot of cross-build for OBS
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:24:03 +0200
Hi,

I am happy to announce that there is a new snapshot available. Place to
download: openSUSE:Tools:Devel/obs-all-cross, new qemu emulator snapshot
in openSUSE:Tools:Devel/qemu-svn+gcc3. Since qemus new codegenerator for
gcc 4.x use is under heavy rewrite, I currently suggest to use the old
version (qemu-svn+gcc3). Though there is a new version inside
openSUSE:Tools:Devel/qemu-svn.

When the last problems like repackaging of qemu for other archs are
solved, another bunch of the code will be put into subversion, and we
can then configurable from project setup automagically instantiate
cross-build.

Happy Hacking,
Martin