Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto: Build kernel modules with build service
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:48:09 +0200
"Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

I searched your mailing list and the documentation.
But have no clue, howto do it.

What I want to do:
Put a kernel module into the build service and the result should be
a compiled kernel module for all kernel versions (not just the base
kernel level) of SLES10 SP0, SP1, SP2.

Sonja's links will get you there wrt the specfile.

However we don't have all the intermediate patch kernels out there
yet, as we haven't anticipated the need for that, neither for opensuse
(where the ABI is volatile) nor for SLES (where the ABI is stable for
what SLES partners need).

What are you heading for?

S.

--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5