Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting devel project for a list of packages
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:52:14 +0200
Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, à 03:20 +0200, Andreas Bauer a écrit :
Vincent Untz schrieb:
Hi,

I'd like to get the devel project for all packages in openSUSE:Factory.
So I started doing a 'for all package in openSUSE:Factory, look at meta'
loop, but it took 16 minutes to reach dbus-1. Obviously slow, and
probably not a good thing to do.

Is there a good way to have this information?

Use the search interface:

https://api.opensuse.org/search/package?match=@project='openSUSE:Factory'

will get you all package metadata of openSUSE:Factory in a single xml
file. Then you can use whatever method you like to extract the data you
need.

Awesome, it's really better :-)

Thanks a lot!

Vincent