Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting devel project for a list of packages
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 03:20:40 +0200
Vincent Untz schrieb:
Hi,

I'd like to get the devel project for all packages in openSUSE:Factory.
So I started doing a 'for all package in openSUSE:Factory, look at meta'
loop, but it took 16 minutes to reach dbus-1. Obviously slow, and
probably not a good thing to do.

Is there a good way to have this information?

Use the search interface:

https://api.opensuse.org/search/package?match=@project='openSUSE:Factory'

will get you all package metadata of openSUSE:Factory in a single xml
file. Then you can use whatever method you like to extract the data you
need.

(the end goal is to make sure that we have all the packages we should in
GNOME:Factory, and also to make sure we have only the packages we should
there)

Vincent