[opensuse-buildservice] Getting devel project for a list of packages
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:00:30 +0200
Hi,

I'd like to get the devel project for all packages in openSUSE:Factory.
So I started doing a 'for all package in openSUSE:Factory, look at meta'
loop, but it took 16 minutes to reach dbus-1. Obviously slow, and
probably not a good thing to do.

Is there a good way to have this information?

(the end goal is to make sure that we have all the packages we should in
GNOME:Factory, and also to make sure we have only the packages we should
there)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.