[opensuse-buildservice] Automatically create link in development project
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:33:41 +0200
Hi,

When we submit a brand new package to Factory (needs to be done via
autobuild at the moment), it appears after a while in openSUSE:Factory.

However, it seems we have to monitor this to then create a link in
the development project (GNOME:Factory, in the case that's of interest
to me). Since this is a manual step, it's easily forgotten.

Is there something that can be done to automate this?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.