Re: [opensuse-buildservice] daily or weekly git checkout as source for automated build?
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:28:26 +0200
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Freitag 05 September 2008 17:04:49 Christopher Lang wrote:
Hi,

is it possible, to have the build server automatically check out a URL for
example from:

http://git.gitorious.org/dbus-cplusplus/mainline.git

and then use the checked out stuff as source package for the build?

We plan support this since a long time, but have currently only a command
line
client. Look for oscupstream in the wiki.

here is another lightweight client, currently does svn, I've created
it to push obs packages from svn checkouts.

Maybe it's easy to extend that with git:
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice/dist/distribute

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5