Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:31:12 -0400
Michal Marek escribió:
Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH wrote:
I want two build two versions of an executable file and provide this file
via different rpms
Is there any way to handle such things within _one_ spec file?

No.

Yeah, not "as is" however if you use a different --program-suffix for
each different binary, and then you supply some hack with
update-alternatives in %post & %preun it may work.

I wont tell ya how though ;-P because ..you will be doing it wrong ! ;-)

--
"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no
mercy. "

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH