[opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:53:31 +0200
Hello everyone!

I have started working with osb a month ago and I really love it! Well done!

I have a specific question, maybe someone can answer it:

I want two build two versions of an executable file and provide this file via
different rpms (At the end three packages shouldresult: package,
package-cgi-withfeature, package-cgi-withoutfeature).

Is there any way to handle such things within _one_ spec file? I can
configure/make the package twice and copy the resulting file somewhere, but I
don't know a way to bring it back to it's position in the filesystem before I
enter the related %file section.

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer
--