[opensuse-buildservice] Read-only build service account
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 04:48:04 +0200
Hi,

I've done some scripts from the GNOME team that reads data from the
build service. It will hopefully be useful in the near future.

One of the scripts reads data from the build service and should be run
in a cron job. Since I don't trust myself (true :-)), I'd love to be
sure that this script can't do any damage and so a read-only access to
the build service would be quite helpful there. Right now, the script
runs with my account, but not in a cron job.

Is this something that we can setup?

Thanks,

Vincent

--