[opensuse-buildservice] Xfce 4.6 Alpha in openSUSE BuildService
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:47:57 +0200
Hi all!

I would like to announce that we successfully built Xfce 4.6 Alpha
(4.5.80) in openSUSE BuildService. Packages are prepared in
X11:xfce:unstable project[1] and could be downloaded from web
repositories[2].

However, please be aware. These packages haven't been tested, the only
guarantee I could give you is that they can be built :) I also do not
recommend installing these packages over Xfce 4.4 packages (yet). Any
bug reports not related to packaging should be passed to Xfce bugzilla[3].

Thanks you in advance for your testing efforts :)

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=X11:xfce:unstable
(login reqired)
[2] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/xfce:/unstable/
[3] http://bugzilla.xfce.org/