Re: [opensuse-buildservice] eclipse-bs status report, week 32.5
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:43:19 +0200
Michal Marek wrote:
Steffen Pankratz napsal(a):
is there a Eclipse update site URL for this plugin available?
I could install and update the plugin within Eclipse then.
I would really appreciate this possibility and I think others would too.

Hi Steffen, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, there is no update
site yet, but I'll try to create one.

Can you please try
http://michal.markovi.net/opensuse/eclipse-bs-update-test/ in Eclipse?
Note that it's just a test, don't expect to receive any updates via this
site. I just would like to know if it works or not. The plugin is built
using Eclipse 3.3 and java 1.6.0.

thanks,
Michal