Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build error: Bad owner/group:
  • From: Richard Bos <ml@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:24:14 +0200
Op Sunday 24 August 2008 19:38:31 schreef Ludwig Nussel:
Richard Bos wrote:
Today when building a package I get the following error message when
building a package locally with osc (last I build the same spec file 3
days ago): [...]

You probably reused a build root that was created with an older version of
the build script. The uid of the build user was changed at some point but
an existing /etc/passwd is not updated. The script only checks whether the
user is present. Try removing the abuild user in your chroot's /etc/passwd
(or run build --clean).

Thanks for the hint, that was what I needed!

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless