Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build error: Bad owner/group:
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:38:31 +0200
Richard Bos wrote:
Today when building a package I get the following error message when building
a package locally with osc (last I build the same spec file 3 days ago):
[...]

You probably reused a build root that was created with an older version of the
build script. The uid of the build user was changed at some point but an
existing /etc/passwd is not updated. The script only checks whether the user is
present. Try removing the abuild user in your chroot's /etc/passwd (or run
build --clean).

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel
//\ SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development