Re: [opensuse-buildservice] eclipse-bs status report, week 32.5
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:15:29 +0200
Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> wrote:

(sorry, late again, but this time with screenshots ;-))

[GREEN]
- metadata can be edited in properties veiw
- revision history view
- build result view for projects / packages
- random bugfixes
- screenshots and RPM packages are here:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2008/08/13/accessing-the-build-service-from-eclipse/

[OUTLOOK]
- local build not yet implemented

Hi Michal,

is there a Eclipse update site URL for this plugin available?
I could install and update the plugin within Eclipse then.
I would really appreciate this possibility and I think others would too.

At the moment there are only rpm packages available
and I do not use a rpm based Linux distribution.

Kind regards
-Steffen

--
Hermes powered by LFS SVN-20070420 (Linux 2.6.26.2)

Best regards, Steffen Pankratz.