[opensuse-buildservice] OBS and date/time
  • From: Guillermo Ballester Valor <gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:27:58 +0000
Hi,

This is not relevant, but I've observed that the time displayed in some OBS
status web pages are delayed about 4 minutes.

I'm wondering why OBS is not time synced with ntp.

This leads me to another OT question: Is there any Novell plan to contribute
with a bunch of NTP servers in some regions around the world (or at least
contribute to pool.ntp.org).

I'm asking that because I am the owner of a server which is listed as
stratum-2 in Spain and a lot of openSUSE users choose my server as ntp server
because is suggested by Yast.

Guillermo
--
Guillermo Ballester Valor