[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse] New location of the OpenLDAP packages in the buildservice
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:31:02 +0200
On Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
Hi,

in order to fit better into the current buildservice structure the
OpenLDAP project has been moved into the newly created "network:ldap"
namespace. Additionally I took the chance to reorganize the packaging
a bit. There are different subprojects for the different release
branches of OpenLDAP.org. For Packages from the 2.4 release branch
that makes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE
24/

and packages from the 2.3 release branch can be found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE
23/

If you were using the repositories from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OpenLDAP/
please update you configuration to one of the above as I plan to
remove the old project in a few weeks. (Rebuilds have already been
disabled for the old project).
I just removed the OpenLDAP project and all related packages. Please
switch to the new packages at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/

--
Ralf Haferkamp