Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dependency error
  • From: Peter Bowen <pzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:24:01 -0400
On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 08:12 +0200, Michal Marek wrote:
Peter Bowen wrote:
I have a package, rubyspecs, in my home:pzb:ruby project which is
continually blocked by an expansion error. The web interface says it is
missing rubygems-mspec >= 1.5.0, but the package is in the same project
and building fine. Any clue why the build service is not seeing it?

You have

<useforbuild>
<disable/>
</useforbuild>

in your project meta (osc meta prj home:pzb:ruby). With this setting,
the bs won't use built packages from your project to build other packages.

Thanks. Is it by design that it will use packages from the project
built before useforbuild is disabled?

Thanks.
Peter