Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Opensuse API doc
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 02:32:39 +0200
2008/8/7 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
2008/8/7 Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>:
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 01:32:22AM +0200, Petit Eric wrote:
hum really hasardous task, not a twice time, my brain say enouth of
reverse engenering lol
osc was write by suse/novell, they certainly have a better doc/spec,
this not public.

Not really - there is no better spec inside Novell, unfortunately.

Funny thing is, and I just realize it, in fact I started out exactly
like you. (Being the first author of osc.) Tried things, asked here, and
so on. (Got me this far ;)

The api docs are sometimes updated. It helps to ask for it. I'll also
check back with my colleagues to emphasize the importance of this.

I start the project here and shear generous guy to finish to copy/pste
the heavy part (all the function) :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/
code is in the svn, the engine(basic and simple) is finish, there is
also a "samlpe" to use it.

Interesting. You might want to add something to the wiki pages about it,
to increase visibility. Maybe around here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service#Build_Service_Clients
First of all , really thank's and clap hand for this quick response.
In fact i will do it later(or i missunderstood, you speak about novell
wiki not SF one), because, as i say the "engine" is here, but the
Really nice, i saw i can and make the modification at the novell
wikki, i hope i didn't do a mistake, i'm not an Wiki "expert".
haevy and very simple task is to "copy/paste" all function, not very
interesting but needed,i think after write a GUI to made easy and
friendly the use of OBS.
So is there a way to colaborate in this heavy task and why not in
fully in my project ?

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

Few people are done for independence, it is the privilege of the powerful
ones.