Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools* for ppc targets
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:39:55 +0200
Martin Mohring írta:
would you mind that we activate the compilation of the OBS itself (openSUSE:Tools*) for ppc targets, so the ppc users can grab it there without problem? How far have you come with putting the ppc binaries of the wished distros into build repos?
This would be great. Then I would not need to build the BS locally, before I can install it :-)
BTW: are those little PPC fixes now included in the 'official' BS sources?
Bye,
CzP