[opensuse-buildservice] Scripts & build service
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:37:41 +0200
Hi,

I'd like to port the script I've written that populates the database
behind http://tmp.vuntz.net/opensuse-packages/srcpackage.py to the build
service. It's using data from autobuild, right now.

This would imply periodically downloading all spec files (at least for
GNOME:Factory), and maybe a few other things (probably the build logs).

I was wondering what is a reasonable frequency to download those files,
since I don't want to be blacklisted for abusing bandwidth... Any idea
about this? I was thinking of doing it every hour (or more often, if
possible).

Thanks,

Vincent

--