Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to get the whole distros list from the build-service server?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:19:48 +0200
long hong wrote:
Hello, I want to get the distros list(like openSUSE 11.0, SUSE 10,
etc.) that build-service supports from the server, but I don't know
howto. Would anyone like to give some suggestions? Thanks!

To explain a bit - currently, the webclient has a list of distributions
in the add repository page, osc has another list in the new project
template and any other buildservice client has to keep it's own list. So
the question is if it's possible to store such list centrally in the
frontend.

Michal