Re: [opensuse-buildservice] wsdl OSC API Web service
  • From: "Benji Weber" <benji@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:48:17 +0100
2008/8/3 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi
What is the link to the wsdl file to write the proxy 'RPC) in C#
(http://www.mono-project.com/Web_Services)?
if it is in the domain : api.opensuse.org , i'm afraid to give my
user name and pass, accept certificats with the mono wsdl commad line

api.opensuse.org is a RESTful webservice not SOAP. As far as I know
WSDL cannot be used to describe the service. There is WADL[0] which
can, but I don't think there is a WADL description either.

There is, however, documentation at https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/
along with message schema.

I have had some success creating and consuming restful webservices
from .net using WCF. Examples of creating[1], calling[2]. I'm not sure
how much of WCF is implemented in mono yet though. Alternatively you
could use HttpWebRequest[3] and an XML parser and build your own
client manually perhaps.

Does that help?

__
[0] https://wadl.dev.java.net/