Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Integrating packages into Factory
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:15:02 +0200
On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 16:09 +0200, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
In the future there will be no off-liners. It costs me 6 Euro per month to
have DSL flatrate 24H per day.

What a luck our planet earth only consists of some very small regions
and all are equally well developed...

I wonder how expensive a DSL would be in South Africa, Togo or any other
maybe not yet that evolved country.

Or even: in some eastern european countries and internet DSL flat rate
also costs ~ 25EUR / month.... nevertheless, not so many are sold.
simply because a typical income per month is 200 EUR... now tell me: do
YOU spend more than 10% on your internet access?

Dominique