Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Integrating packages into Factory
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:47:48 +0200
Good example:
-iperf and iperfQt - IP performance test.
-iperf is not my package, but I need to copy it into my home project
because I developing iperfQt which is a Qt GUI for iperf, which is not
core package. I don't want to have a dependency on some one else's
home project.

Then you should talk to each other and put the packages into a common
repository. That common repository doesn't necessarily need to be the
openSUSE 11.1 DVD, but for instance the benchmark project (*) if it's
maintainers like your packages.

(*) https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=benchmark

Michal