Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc submitreq tries to send a submission to the wrong project
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:59:38 +0200
On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 12:38 +0200, Peter Poeml wrote:

Then, I see the following:

% osc meta pkg openSUSE:Factory gconf2 | grep devel
<devel project="GNOME:Factory"/>
% osc meta pkg GNOME:Factory gconf2 | grep devel
<devel project="GNOME:UNSTABLE"/>

OK, I assume this was an artifact of doing "osc copypac" when the devel
project was still GNOME:UNSTABLE.

Ah, even better -- then I suppose we can just clean this up and
simplify.

how can we clean this up? Can I do it via osc?

The devel project attribute of both openSUSE:Factory/gconf2 and
GNOME:Factory/gconf2 should point to GNOME:UNSTABLE I'd say.

we have decided to use GNOME:Factory as the devel project for all GNOME
packages, so why should it point to G:U?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>