Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora package selection
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:26:18 +0200
On 2008-07-05 00:10:57 -0400, Chris Frey wrote:
Hi,

This is a question from a Build Service newbie...

I'm hoping to use the Build Service to compile multi-platform binaries
of the Barry project (http://sf.net/projects/barry), as I'm the upstream
developer.

There are 3 parts to Barry, one of which is a GUI that depends on packages
such as libglademm24-devel to build.

These packages are usually available by default, via yum, in Fedora 8,
but they don't appear to be available in the Fedora:8 repository in the
Build Service.

I'm sure I'm just looking in the wrong place. Any pointers would be
greatly appreciated.

Did you add the correct BuildRequires to your spec file? In order to get
libglademm24-devel installed into the build-chroot add the following line
to your spec file:
BuildRequires: libglademm24-devel

Btw. can you give us the link to your buildservice project/package?

Marcus