[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora package selection
  • From: Chris Frey <cdfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 00:10:57 -0400
Hi,

This is a question from a Build Service newbie...

I'm hoping to use the Build Service to compile multi-platform binaries
of the Barry project (http://sf.net/projects/barry), as I'm the upstream
developer.

There are 3 parts to Barry, one of which is a GUI that depends on packages
such as libglademm24-devel to build.

These packages are usually available by default, via yum, in Fedora 8,
but they don't appear to be available in the Fedora:8 repository in the
Build Service.

I'm sure I'm just looking in the wrong place. Any pointers would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
- Chris