Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Query for bugowner in the buildservice
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:23:03 +0200

On Thursday 03 July 2008 14:53:37 Jan Blunck wrote:
Is there a way to query the buildservice for the bugowner without login? It
is noted in the project _meta data but I don't users of an automated bug
reporting tool to need a buildservice account to report a bug.

So far we don't expose this to anonymous users as a spam protection (I suppose
you want the email and not the novell account name).

However, you need anyway an account to report a bug, so I guess it is fair to
need the same account also for checking the identity. We could maybe offer
some redirect URL, which you can simply offer in your tool.