Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New location of the OpenLDAP packages in the buildservice
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:15:41 +0200
On 2008-07-03 15:49:39 +0200, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
On Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008, Richard Bos wrote:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 03:01:25PM +0200, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
Hi,

in order to fit better into the current buildservice structure the
OpenLDAP project has been moved into the newly created
"network:ldap" namespace. Additionally I took the chance to
reorganize the packaging a bit. There are different subprojects for
the different release branches of OpenLDAP.org. For Packages from
the 2.4 release branch that makes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/
RE24/

and packages from the 2.3 release branch can be found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/
RE23/

Can we use this one for kolab on openSUSE_11.0?
Do you need a 2.3 for kolab? I currently do not build 2.3 for openSUSE
11.0 and Factory, but I can certainly enable that if there is demand.

Yes kolab probably doesn't work with 2.4 out of the box so it would be
nice if you can enable the builds for openSUSE_11.0.

I believe that we use the native openldap version, isn't it?
I don't quite understand what you mean be that. What do you mean
with "native openldap version"?

I think he means if we need to patch openldap in order to get it running
with kolab but fortunately we don't need to modify it:)

Marcus