Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New location of the OpenLDAP packages in the buildservice
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:25:16 +0200
On 2008-07-03 15:23:57 +0200, Richard Bos wrote:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 03:01:25PM +0200, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
Hi,

in order to fit better into the current buildservice structure the
OpenLDAP project has been moved into the newly created "network:ldap"
namespace. Additionally I took the chance to reorganize the packaging a
bit. There are different subprojects for the different release branches
of OpenLDAP.org. For Packages from the 2.4 release branch that makes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE24/

and packages from the 2.3 release branch can be found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/RE23/

Can we use this one for kolab on openSUSE_11.0?
I believe that we use the native openldap version, isn't it?
Can you link or aggregate it?

you can just add the project to your repository configuration.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you