Re: [opensuse-buildservice] discontinued distributions
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:29:38 +1000
Danny Kukawka wrote:
On Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

PS: we are again at > 95% disk usage, we will increase the disk space
again, but we should remove all not necessary repositories to keep our
resource for the really often downloaded stuff. Thanks a lot for your help.

FWIW a feature that would allow me to significantly reduce my disk and
processor consumption on OBS would be a fully-functioning web-based
interface for turning off and on different repositories. I always get
this error:

ERROR Your flag configuration seems to be too complex to be saved
through this interface. Please use OSC.

But I don't use OSC, so I tend to just let the builds fail...

Cheers
JP