Re: [opensuse-buildservice] conditional tags in debian control file
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:24:36 +0200
On Saturday 21 June 2008 02:09:24 Mathieu OUDART wrote:
Thanks Amilcar, good to see that it's possible :) The news link doesn't
work for me
yes, I reported that to the webmaster already, let's see if he fixeds it.

but I saw your project files. So suffixing your sources with
the platform (-xUbuntu_8.04) is enough for OBS
yes.

or do you script it
somewhere (I looked around but didn't find it) ?
No, no scripting involved.

But unpack the files to different directories and compare them with kdiff3 to
see what I did.

Amilcar Lucas
KDevelop.org webmaster