Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to change password?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:25:03 +0200

On Friday 20 June 2008 12:54:00 Martin Mohring wrote:
Hi,

a while ago I tracked down this problem. I found out that:
- the underlying database record in MySQL is locked, so it cannot be
changed The Bug ID is: 235853, and there was some dicussion here.

Adrian: was that intional to lock the DB entries? So one cannot even
edit this by Hand in the DB.

I do not know, Andreas is the expert here. He is back on tuesday.

bye
adrian

Martin

Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
I can't even delete a user, simply nothing happens if I push delete and
confirm.

There are already two reports in bugzilla about the password.
I can't delete a user too. I think It should be reported.