Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:54:56 +0200
Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,

Martin Mohring írta:
Then stop the OBS, install the .noarch.rpm and ppc.rpm inside
"/srv/obs/build/openSUSE:11.0/standard/ppc/:full", then restart the OBS

You mean I should put source RPMs there?
No, just the normal build binary rpms .noarch.rpm and .ppc.rpm from your
opensuse 11.0 mirror (or CD/DVD). I think the final .rpms for opensuse
11.0 are already out, arent they (I mirrored them here)? The OBS needs
the binary rpms to build your pkgs against a distro like in this case
opensuse 11.0. So not every project needs the sources to be put inside
(would be a bit to much work for your node to rebuild all 4k source
packages from a complete distro like opensuse 11.0).

Also, I forgot to mention that you also have to put the meta data for
opensuse 11.0 inside. E.g. do the following:

$ osc -A api.opensuse.org meta prjconf openSUSE:11.0 >os110.conf
$ osc -A <your local api ip> meta prjconf -F os110.conf openSUSE:11.0

Martin