[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Build Service Downtime
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:26:41 +0200

Hello,

the downtime will not happen tomorrow, but on 2nd July.

We will announce this again shortly before.

bye
adrian

On Friday 13 June 2008 13:22:32 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hello,

we will have a downtime, at least of all build workers

next week Wednesday 18th June.

The reason is that one of our server rooms gets new power connections and
might be switched off the whole day.

We will do also upgrade our backend server at the same time, so the service
will not be reachable for some time.

bye
adrian