[opensuse-buildservice] Status update wk 25
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:44:53 +0200
present: abauer, rlihm, froh, jcborn, adrian, poeml, mls

* Status round
* Web Interface Future
* Downtime
* Roadmap

Status round
============

abauer:
* Worked on promo dvd formular for software.opensuse.org to request
promo DVDs. These requests will get handled by Martin Lasarsch

mls:
* Enabled release of debuginfo packages.

rlihm:
* Started new wiki page to plan web interface

jcborn:
* Cleaned up code in kiwi for installation media generation,
modularization and created plugin interface.
* Code is now part of official kiwi.

adrian:
* Handled 1.0 RC 1 release
* started again to debug XEN build failures

poeml:
* Focused on mirror handling for 11.0 release.
- Updated apache and libapr packages
- Introduce new tool.
* While using branch & submitreq mechanism discovered that release numbers
are not synced via branch and target project. This is a problem when
switching the repos in package tool.
-> We might want to sync release numbers when a submit request gets
accepted.
* Released new osc version with smaller bugfixes.

Web Interface Future
====================
Robert started new wiki page to plan web interface changes. We need to add
our ideas there:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebClientIdeas

Downtime
========

The planned downtime for tomorrow is moved to 2nd July.

Roadmap
=======

Longer discussion about the Roadmap for SUSE internal needs. This will have
an effect to the Build Service roadmap for opensuse.org as well. Current
openSUSE roadmap has been updated, but has no concrete dates for now.