Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.0 Release Candidate available
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:25:40 +0200
Le vendredi 13 juin 2008, à 11:04 +0200, Peter Poeml a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:55:48AM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Sorry for the late feedback on this -- it was not clear to me how
exactly this would work before I read the collaboration page :/

But if it became clear to you after you read it? Well, then I'm fine.

Yeah, the page helps a lot :-)

[...]

You could see it as this:
"submitreq" is a subcommand to handle submit requests.

Maybe it's my non-native english brain, but I really first think about
the action of submitting a request and not about handling submitted
requests...

It means "request a submission", rather than "submit a request".
Maybe the command could be called "submission" instead.

"submission" sounds better to me (but it's a bit longer to type...)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.