Re: [opensuse-buildservice] discontinued distributions
  • From: Danny Kukawka <dkukawka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:32:46 +0200
On Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Please keep in mind that the quota system will disable your whole project in
case you reach quota setting.

And the quota is?

PS: we are again at > 95% disk usage, we will increase the disk space
again, but we should remove all not necessary repositories to keep our
resource for the really often downloaded stuff. Thanks a lot for your help.

1) Is disk space really such a problem? IMO it shouldn't be such a big deal to
add some Terabyte to buildservice server(s).

2) What's 'really often downloaded stuff'? Since statistics are not working
anymore since nearly a year, nobody knows how often a package is downloaded.
Is nobody working on this important feature?

Danny
--
Danny Kukawka
dkukawka@xxxxxxx