Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs problem - packages are notpublishedafter build
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:57:46 +0000
Hi,

yes NFS-share is a problem.
tried without NFS-share and everything works well. Then I tried to mount NFS-share for /srv/obs/repos and after that package is build, can remove files, but not add the new build ones, and then the package gets rebuild and rebuild and rebuild.
For testing i gave "obsrun" a shell, die su - obsrun and tried to write/delete on the NFS-share without any problem. So I can not understand why does not work.

share is exported as following
/srv/obs/repos obs(rw,sync,no_root_squash)

and mounted via fstab:
hades:/srv/obs/repos /srv/obs/repos nfs rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr

Any idea ?
Chris

I doubt this should be a problem. Anyhow, the workers do never access those
directories on their own.
They get all they need from the Source server and send also the packages back
there. (at least that's what I understood so far.. I'm not an expert in this
domain).

check the log files in /srv/obs/log, especially the scheduler logs. They appear
sometimes a bit cryptic (to me) but still are valuable once understood.