Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs problem - packages are not published after build
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:35:37 +0000
Hi Dominique,

Scheduler Status

* *i586*: running for about 1 hour (last restart:
2008-05-26T13:46:50+00:00)
* *x86_64*: running for about 1 hour (last restart:
2008-05-26T13:46:50+00:00)
* *dispatcher*: running for about 1 hour (last restart:
2008-05-26T13:32:55+00:00)
* *publisher*: running for about 1 hour (last restart:
2008-05-26T13:32:55+00:00)

I already checked logs, but could not find any errors.

Chris