[opensuse-buildservice] local obs problem - packages are not published after build
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:18:06 +0000
Hi

I setup a local obs. Added needed repos without problem. Great so far. :)
under home:Admin added a package and triggered build.
Package is build and webclient shows "finished" but build packages are not shown.

They aren't listed under "/srv/obs/build/home:Admin" and "/srv/obs/repos".
inside "/srv/obs/repos" there aren't any directories.

And if I try a "rebuild" nothing happens.

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards
Chris