[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools:Unstable/obs-server-svn + build-svn + osc-svn update svn trunc -r 3984
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 23:48:54 +0200
Hi,

I have put an updated, svn trunc -r 3984 based revision of the obs-server-svn +
build-svn + osc-svn into openSUSE:Tools:Unstable.

It has ate least these changes:
- apidocs is displaying
- build issues fixed, like mentioned by adrian, including a bug that prevented
building debian based targets without XEN
- download adresses fixed in webclient in the project view
- obs-worker code only need /etc/sysconfig/obs-worker changed, no other files,
when running remote
- webclient uses https to communicate with server
- "develproject" support
- latest osc updates
- support debuginfo project/package flag, add release workaround for kernel
folks
- added xml schema for _link files, causes broken _link files to be rejected

I am sure I forgot to mention many important things...
I also cleaned up "buildservice/dist" in svn repository now to be in sync with
obs-server-svn package again.

KEEP HAPPY TESTING, although it is a development release (I gave it a spin here
before submitting, so it is not fundamentally broken).

Regards, Martin