Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build a whole project with osc
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:25:59 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

Which restricts builds to a given PRJCT:PGK so if one wants to build a whole
project the following won't work:
$ osc build PLATFORM ARCH PROJECT

With my osc feature request something like it would be possible.

For what I have understood, darix pointed out that to do that some API
changes/exposing would be needed or so, which seems to concern him a little.

- Build service/osc team, what do you thing about this request? Do you thing
it's possible to implement? Any limitations?
- Users, please let developers know if you also like this idea!

Would be fine. And
"osc build PROJECT" and
"osc build ARCH PROJECT" as well.

These would allow to make a complete test run before server upload.

Ciao