Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Moving voiceglue to network:telephony
  • From: "Archie Cobbs" <archie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:41:20 -0500
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm... it's been blocked for over three hours. Is that normal?

Usually Yes, it may take till monday heh ;P

I don't get it. Are you saying that the perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder build
is really taking several hours to build, or are you saying the
perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder build is broken and waiting for a human to fix
it?

In either case, I don't think my module (and lots of others) should be
held up...

My module has an outstanding change from me that I'm waiting on to
build. The OBS should go ahead and rebuild my module using the prior
version of perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder. Then when perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder
finishes, it can do another rebuild if it wants to.

In other words, I think the behavior should be:

* Don't trigger my build until *successful completion* of a new
version of perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder.
* If the current version of perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder is broken, my build
should use the previous (successfully built) version.

Does this make sense?

-Archie

P.S. still wondering answer to original question about network:telephony also

--
Archie L. Cobbs