Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Expansion error, which I can't explain. :-(
  • From: Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:07:59 +0200
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 04:49:16PM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 06.05.2008 at 17:47, Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I'm getting expansion errors, I cannot explain. Once I understand them
I would like to fix the issue.

Project: CrossToochain:avr
Package: avr-libc/avr-gdb
Repository: openSUSE_Factory/i586

"Nothing provides cross-avr-gcc"

But you can see that cross-avr-gcc has been built successfully in the
same project!?! See also

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=CrossToolchain%3Aavr

Any help would be appreciated.

Stefan,

i just verified another of your builds: they actually do not use the
cross-avr-gcc from your project.
You are building package cross-avr-gcc43, the others install cross-avr-gcc in
version 4.1.

But where does this cross-avr-gcc (4.1) come from?

So older distros simply provided cross-avr-gcc, while factory provides
cross-avr-gcc43 now.

Not sure if I understand this correctly. Other distris like 10.2 also
build cross-avr-gcc43.

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany