Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to join a project
  • From: Carlos Goncalves <cgoncalves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:52:23 +0100
Em Segunda, 5 de Maio de 2008, o Mikhail Terekhov escreveu:
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Carlos Goncalves

<cgoncalves@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Em Segunda, 5 de Maio de 2008, o Mikhail Terekhov escreveu:
>devel%3Alanguages%3Apython). There are seven people are listed on the
> project page but the guy who is mentioned as the rpm author
> in the spec-file is not among them. So what are my options
> - e-mail rpm spec file author?
> - email to the first guy on the list from the project page?

Yes, this one. Plus, for a better communication CC the others.

Thanks Carlos,

Two more questions:
- What is the purpose of the cross in square brackets right next to the
name of the first maintainer? Does it mean that any logged in user can
remove the main maintainer?

I'm not sure about the answer, but I think anyone in the project can remove
others, and being the first maintainer doesn't mean he is "untouchable" heh.

Please someone with more experience confirm this...

- At the bottom of the maintainers list there is a link "[Add User]".
Can I use it
to add myself to the list?

First you will (must) have to ask for permission, and second I'm not sure
whether you have permissions to do that by yourself :-P

--
Regards,
Carlos Goncalves